Skip to content
Always trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn and make sure to remove any residue that may have fallen.
- It is recommended that you place any new candle on a plate or coaster if unsure or worried about damage to your surface.
Always allow the wax to melt all the way across, edge to edge, before extinguishing the flame, this will prevent tunneling and giving you the maximum use of your candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Do NOT burn for more than 3 hours at a time and allow time for the candle wax to solidify and harden between use.
- Always burn in a well ventilated area, away from drafts and a level fire resistant surface
Use Caution when touching a lit candle - Containers get hot!
- Keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- White spots, sink holes and craters are normal for soy candles and do not affect the burn.
Do not burn the candle lower than 1/2" wax as it could cause the container to catch fire.
- Do not extinguish the candle with water or any substance other than air or a candle snuffer.
Storage: Always store soy candles in a cool location. If your candle appears to be melted or sweating, place into a cool place to hardent the wax before your next use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.